With the world of technology constantly changing, it can be a challenge for companies to keep pace. We do the legwork so you don’t have to. Much of our intellectual property work is devoted to helping businesses and organizations understand and negotiate contracts related to their information technology infrastructure. We represent clients who produce software, develop websites, and perform other technical services; we also represent those who completely outsource their IT and need to evaluate contracts. Our practice encompasses all aspects of information technology law:
- e-commerce and Internet sales tax issues
- cybersecurity and data breaches
- EULAs and other terms of service agreements
- IP issues related to code, custom software
- software licensing and warranties
- cloud-based service providers
We work with new startups and large corporations to manage any issue related to information technology law. Our IP attorneys work closely with other practice areas, which helps ensure you are well-equipped to handle any technological issues unique to your industry.