Your business priorities matter to us. We personalize our approach to advising clients on the wide array of legal issues facing businesses today.
Our firm’s process focuses on your particular business and assigns lawyers with expertise in your area of concern: We first listen to your issues and goals and then craft creative and effective solutions.
We help clients with:
- selection of proper business entity and structure (i.e. various forms of corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and cooperatives)
- business formation
- corporate governance documentation
- corporate financing and securities compliance
- environmental issues
- mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- employment and labor matters
- executive compensation issues
- pension and profit sharing matters
- employee benefits questions
- family business issues and succession planning
- real estate transactions
- tax matters
- intellectual property planning and necessary filings
- debtor/creditor issues
Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to smaller local and regional businesses. We specialize in family-owned and start-up businesses. All clients, no matter what size, receive efficient and effective counsel consistent with their legal needs.
In addition, Scott Van Vooren has been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of business organizations law.