Lane & Waterman recognized by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2017
Lane & Waterman has been recognized as one of Iowa’s top law firms for corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, labor and employment law, real estate law and general commercial litigation, according to Chambers USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2017.
Also, the publication has recognized eight Lane & Waterman lawyers for their work in specific practice areas:
- Dana Waterman is named for corporate law and mergers and acquisitions.
- Terry Giebelstein is named for corporate law and mergers and acquisitions.
- Robert Waterman is named for general commercial litigation law.
- Scott Van Vooren is named for corporate law and mergers and acquisitions.
- Richard Davidson is named for real estate law.
- Judy Herrmann is named for labor and employment law.
- Diane Reinsch is names for labor and employment law.
- Mikkie Schiltz is named for labor and employment law.
Chambers USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2016 is published by international publisher Chamber and Partners. The U.S. rankings are based on thousands of in-depth interviews with lawyers in private practice and in-house counsel — “No lawyer can buy their way into our rankings,” according to the publication’s website.
About Lane & Waterman
Since 1854, the attorneys at Lane & Waterman have helped clients and their businesses find solutions to issues that matter to them through effective legal counsel. The partnership has evolved into a full-service law firm of over forty attorneys, the largest firm in the Iowa-Illinois Quad Cities. With over 40 practice areas ranging from mergers and acquisitions to complex litigation, Lane & Waterman clients benefit from the collective efforts, knowledge, and experiences of a team of lawyers, legal assistants, support staff, and information specialists. Collaboration throughout the firm ensures each client receives the type of assistance needed, however simple or complex it may be. Learn more about how we help clients at www.l-wlaw.com.
For more information contact: Melissa Pepper (563) 333-6673