Lane & Waterman Endorses Q2030
Lane & Waterman joins over 200 individuals, businesses, and organizations in the Quad Cities to endorse the Q2030 Regional Action Plan.
Managing Partner, Dana Waterman, who served as a steering committee member for Q2030, remarked, “We are happy to promote Q2030 and all it stands for: cool places, creative people, a connected region, and a prosperous economy. When the region acts together to advance these initiatives, we all win.”
Endorsers of Q2030:
- Seek collaborative solutions whenever possible
- Think and act in the best interest of the region
- Share credit for successes and responsibility for challenges
- Speak with respect and regard for all partners in the region
- Demonstrate pride and a positive attitude about the Quad Cities
- Are open to new ideas
- Encourage diversity of opinion
Lane & Waterman and its attorneys have a 162 year history of supporting the Quad Cities community, from non-profit board service and volunteerism to pro bono work. Learn more about the Q2030 Regional Action Plan at www.Q2030.org.