Lane & Waterman Attorneys Recognized in Best Lawyers in America Publication
Sixteen attorneys with the Quad Cities law firm of Lane & Waterman have been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2017:
- Dana Waterman is recognized for mergers & acquisitions, corporate, and securities/capital markets law.
- Terry Giebelstein is recognized for commercial litigation.
- Curt Beason is recognized for gaming law.
- Robert Waterman is recognized for commercial litigation, medical malpractice law, legal malpractice law and bet-the-company litigation.
- Scott Van Vooren is recognized for mergers & acquisitions, corporate, and business organizations law.
- Richard Davidson is recognized for bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights/insolvency and reorganization law.
- Mike Byrne is recognized for health care and insurance law.
- Ed Carroll is recognized for mergers & acquisitions and corporate law.
- Jeff Lang is recognized for criminal defense: white collar.
- Joseph Judge is recognized for banking and finance law.
- Catherine Hult is recognized for real estate law.
- Troy A. Howell is recognized for litigation – labor and employment law.
- Jason J. O’Rourke is recognized for construction law.
- Diane E. Puthoff is recognized for employee benefits (ERISA) law.
- James Mezvinsky is recognized for tax law.
- Michael Noyes is recognized for commercial litigation.
Beginning publication in 1983, The Best Lawyers in America® is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey comprising more than 3.1 million confidential evaluations by top attorneys throughout the United States. Corporate Counsel magazine has described The Best Lawyers in America as “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
Lane & Waterman was established in 1854. The firm is a general practice law firm with 41 lawyers and has offices in Davenport, Iowa and Moline, Illinois.