Five Questions with…Mike Byrne
Meet Mike Byrne, this week’s “Five Questions With…” featured attorney.
- What made you want to become an attorney? I became interested in high school during government classes.
- What is the best part about practicing in your chosen area of law? I enjoy interacting with clients to help with their businesses or personal matters. No two clients have the same issue. Dealing with a variety of clients on a variety of issues keeps the days interesting.
- What do you do for fun? Fishing, attending football and baseball games, and going to Clear Lake, Iowa with family and friends.
- What have you learned from your fellow attorneys at Lane & Waterman over the years? Professionalism and collegiality make the practice of law more enjoyable.
- What is your favorite movie? Remember the Titans
Mike focuses on health care law and practices on our Employment Law team. Learn more at https://www.l-wlaw.com/attorneys/michael-p-byrne/.