Five Questions with…Judy Herrmann
Judy Herrmann is this week’s “Five Questions” feature. If you’re looking for a deep summer read, read on…
- What made you want to become an attorney? I took a business law class in high school and I loved it, which led me on the path to more classes of that nature when I attended Augustana College and eventually law school.
- What is the best part about practicing in your chosen area of law? The opportunity to work as closely as I do with my clients.
- What do you do for fun? I love to travel, cook, read, and spend time with my family including my husband and two teenage boys.
- What have you learned from your fellow attorneys at Lane & Waterman over the years? To always strive to deliver the best possible services and work product.
- What is your favorite book, movie, or TV show? My favorite book is Boethius, the Consolation of Philosophy.
Judy leads our Employment Law practice group and helps clients with a variety of employment law issues including drafting employee handbooks and contracts, counseling employers on difficult employee issues, and providing training on harassment and documentation issues. Learn more at https://www.l-wlaw.com/attorneys/judith-l-herrmann/.