The Quad Cities is a vibrant community home to 375,000 people. Located on the Mississippi River, the community has thriving downtown areas on each side of the river with recreation, entertainment, and culture all within walking distance.
Some of our favorite Quad Cities places include:
- The Putnam Museum and Science Center – Diane Puthoff, Partner
- Anywhere on the Mississippi Riverfront – Ben Patterson, Partner
- On the bike trails – Doug Lindstrom, Partner
- Barley & Rye Bistro in Moline – Josh McIntyre, Partner
- BREW in the Village– Wendy Meyer, Partner
- Analog Arcade Bar – Ian Russell, Partner
- Modern Woodmen Park – Tim Gulbranson, Associate
- The River’s Edge (Indoor Ice Skating) & Whitey’s Ice Cream – Courtney Brokloff, Associate
Learn more about our region https://quadcitieschamber.com/cool-community.